Andy — is an Android OS emulator for personal computer. With its help you can easily launch games and applications that were developed for this operating system. With Andy's help you will turn your computer into a proper Android-tablet running by Windows of 7th or 8th series. Developers are planning to create this emulator for MacOS soon too.
Andy is upgraded all the time, that’s why it goes along and matches with all modern tendencies in a mobile segment. With its help you may synchronize a mobile gadget with a computer. Developers provided the possibility to control the emulator from a mobile gadget (tablet or smartphone). This function is especially useful when you are running games or programs that require an accelerometer or a touch-screen.
To start working with the emulator, you should first download it from Google Play and install it to your computer.
Features of Andy emulator:
- Convenient synchronization with any mobile device (communicator or tablet)
- You may run it from a mobile gadget if touch-screen is needed
- Mobile device can be used as a controller
- Intuitively understandable navigation
- Fast running
- Possibility of data synchronization between the emulator and a personal computer
- Emulator can be downloaded and installed in a few minutes
- Android applications are installed directly from windows.
- Play Market for downloading games is available.
Disadvantages of Andy Emulator
- High system requirements for a proper running (for example, you are to have at least 20 GB of free space at your hard disc).